Skip to main content
1401 21st Street STE R, Sacramento, CA 95811 | (818) 629-2074

California Foreign LLC Registration

Foreign California LLC

If you have an LLC located outside of California and you want to do business in California, you will need to register your LLC as a California foreign LLC. Once your paperwork is filed, the state returns a filed certificate of authority from the California Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

We can register your foreign California LLC for $100 plus state fees.

OR, you can do the filing yourself, and just sign up with us as your California registered agent. All foreign LLCs in California will require a registered agent. We offer this service from us for $49 a year.

After you sign up for our California registered agent service, you will be logged into your online account where you’ll find the foreign California LLC form you submit to the California Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

After looking at the forms and resources we provide in your client account, if you do not want to actually do the filing yourself, you can click on the add services tab in your account, and have us submit your filing for you for $100 plus the state filing fees. We will also locate the correct documentation from the home state of your LLC organization that we need to properly register you in the California Secretary of State.